ss_blog_claim=905dc84beb26d0a4625d1a95ba742313

Feb 19, 2008

The Beta News Contest

The Beta News dot com is celebrating its 2nd anniversary with its first ever contest that promise of prizes galore.

Before I go on with the contest details, let me share a little of my thoughts about this blog. The Beta News is a blog with a mixture of content that range from celebrity blogger interview, blogging tips and advice and technology news. The blog owner is Dennis Bjørn Petersen who had just became a first time father recently. Congrats Dennis!

Being a father of 2 young children myself, I enjoyed reading the post Virtual Worlds For Kids Are The Next Web 2.0 Money Maker. Having the blog for about 2 years, there are enough quality content to keep me occupied and entertain for a while, I’m sure you will be able to find something that suits you on the blog.

There are 4 different options to enter the contest. Complete one or more options to be entered. Each option gives you an extra chance in the final drawing. The contest ends Friday, 22 February 2008 and all drawings are made by random.org

Good luck to everybody!

2 comments:

jul said...

This blog is very useful for young parents!

Anonymous said...

Those are really neat. I hope great success and growth for your blog.