ss_blog_claim=905dc84beb26d0a4625d1a95ba742313

Sep 7, 2009

True Friendship

Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good,

But never actually come close to reality?


Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.


You will see no cute little smiley faces on this card -- Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.


1.... When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.


2.. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3.... When you smile -- I will know you are thinking of something that I would probably want to be involved in.


4.. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get until you're NOT.


5.. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining..


6.. When you are confused -- I will try to use only little words.


7.. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have...


8.. When you fall -- I will laugh at your clumsy ass, but I'll help you up.


9.. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask; because you are my friend.


Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

0 comments: