ss_blog_claim=905dc84beb26d0a4625d1a95ba742313

Sep 21, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 vs iPhone 5

After Apple revealed the launch of iPhone 5, Samsung ran a new print ad with the tagline — "It doesn't take a genius" — that takes a direct shot at the iPhone 5. The ad made comparison of a list of features and hardware specifications between the Samsung Galaxy S3 and Apple's iPhone 5. I'm not an Apple fanboy, but even I felt the ad was mostly one-sided and it came across as being petty.

Apple fans have fought back, with their own variants, scribbling out perceived errors, replacing text and criticising Samsung’s smartphone.Two of the altered versions are below

6 comments:

Parker Hilery said...

i Am agree with It doesn't take a genius its like copy past type.

Sadaf farooqi said...

Thanks for your information

Liliam said...

Believe it or nor, but I think that it is useless to compare these two gadgets. They are both awesome. They lead the top 5 of the best phones in the world. There are Apple fans and there are Android's ones. And everyone will praise its own phone.

Unknown said...

This is funny, fanboys of Android and Apple goes to any extent to establish the superiority of their favorite brand.

halwits said...

I agree with you. Thank you for sharing.

Birthday Gifts

Anonymous said...

Hi there, great blog! I recently came across it and have been enjoying reading through. I particularly liked this post- Even though I own an iPhone, I'm not an avid Apple fan, and have to admit that I find this kind of advertising both petty and childish, and the fan versions are pretty funny! I don't suppose you would be interested in sharing this over on Glipho? We're a new social blogging site with an active community of creative bloggers, and I know they would love to read and discuss your work here. If you like, come take a look around at http://glipho.com and see what you think. You can import posts from this existing blog over to Glipho too, it's quite easy!

Thanks for your time, and the enjoyable blog. I'm looking forward to the next update!

All the best,

Teo