ss_blog_claim=905dc84beb26d0a4625d1a95ba742313

Oct 6, 2007

Facebook Choir

Facebook had permeats most areas of our lives, it even has its own choir! During the time that Facebook released its platform, it also released an application of its own for sharing videos on Facebook. Users can add their videos with the service by uploading video, adding video through Facebook Mobile, and using a webcam recording feature. Additionally, users can "tag" their friends in videos they add much like the way users can tag their friends in photos. This feature was expected to increase competition with MySpace. However, the Facebook Video Application does not allow sharing videos outside of Facebook. Users will not be able to export or download videos from Facebook

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was really funny. I had to admit that they have a wonderful voice, not bad for the choir plus it's so funny. I like it!

Anonymous said...

this is pretty ridiculous lol but it doesn't sound bad at all. Myspace needs to make one now ;)

Anonymous said...

Lol
This is very funny. I have enjoyed my self very much after watching this video. Thank you very much for making me laughs.

Anonymous said...

Funny,
I enjoyed this youtube video.I think such video is a good way to make anyone laugh.Anyways I am still laughing.Thanks for this.

Anonymous said...

Lol! have you try send this link to Mark Zuckerberg? what do you think he would say to this cool video?

Anonymous said...

Lol!
Its really very funny . Well, making others smile is not an easy work but you did it .

Edinburgh Choirs said...

I think it was brilliant! They should do it on a much, much larger scale, let's face it, they have the means of marketing it!

Well done Facebook! :-)