ss_blog_claim=905dc84beb26d0a4625d1a95ba742313

May 13, 2007

Blogger, we have a problem...

This blog is currently facing some "bugger" problem, all my precious and colorful sidebar widgets are gone, even worse, I'm NOT able to add new elements to the side bar! I've tried every possible rectification which were posted in the Blogger Help group, but to no avail.

I'm at my wits end and had contacted Blogger Support Team, as of now, they are my only hope.

I try very hard to blog as usual, but I really do not know if you will encounter any problem posting your comments. The best way is to try commenting and let me know of the outcome. If anyone knows how I can rectify my current technical "bugger" problem, kindly contact me, or post in comment to let me know - if it still works, that is.

PLEASE HELP!!!

0 comments: